Low Latency and Maximum Throughput for High-Transaction WorkloadsUltrastar NVMe series SSDs enable faster intelligence and access to critical data. They meet the growing digital demands of business applications.
New NVMe Ultrastar DC SN840 SSDs deliver extreme performance and ultra-low latency to the top tier of enterprise storage. With proven dual-port NVMe architecture, these drives are best suited for highly demanding platforms including HPC servers, mission-critical applications and workloads that require superior read/write performance and low latency.
Mainstream NVMe Ultrastar DC SN640 SSDs are optimized for consistent quality of service and low latency for mixed random read/write workloads commonly generated by top enterprise applications such as virtualization, OLTP, NoSQL, web servers, file servers and mail servers. Ultrastar DC SN640 enables a seamless transition from SATA SSDs, delivering high performance for deeper insights and faster results for today’s data intensive applications.
- Performance and Mainstream NVMe SSDs
- Capacities up to 15.36TB1 in U.2 2.5" form factor
- High-performance PCIe Gen 3
- 96-Layer 3D NAND for Ultrastar DC SN840, DC SN640 and DC SN340
- Up to 780k random read IOPS3
- Dual-port high availability for Ultrastar DC SN840, DC SN200
- Ideal for common enterprise mixed-use workloads
- Enterprise-class reliability rating, 2.5M hour MTBF5
- Cloud and Hyperscale computing
- Online transaction processing (OLTP)
- Online analytical processing (OLAP)
- Storage Arrays
- Storage Servers
- SQL Servers
- Pattern Recognition
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
For More Information
For more information about Ultrastar NVMe Series SSDs, please go here: https://www.ncst.com/products/hgst/sn840-enterprise-solid-state-drives